Sunday, November 19, 2006

Week 46 of 2006 in Review....

On Knitting...

The needles have been sitting rather idle this week and the trend is likely to continue until the first week in December. I've started the second repeat on Chart 1 for Icarus. At this rate I will not be able to complete the shawl in time for the end of Lacevember since other tasks are taking priority. I guess I'll have to pass up the lovely star by my name this time around. Oh well, my goal at this point is to finish the shawl by the end of the year.

I've gone ahead and joined the ScarfStyle KAL hosted by Tipper since I see myself knitting a lot more projects from this book in the future. Seeing pictures of what others have knitted from the book and reading their entries provides both inspiration and valuable information of the patterns and yarn being used.

On Stash Building...

No need to worry about the bank account this week since purchases were nil. I am happy to say that my first silk order from ColourMart did arrive this week as posted previously. I am very, very happy with the purchase and would purchase every avaible color but the rational side in me says that I will never use all those pretties. So I won't be a glutton and will give everyone else the opportunity to have some silk in their stash.

The rest of the week was just an anxious waiting game for the rest of the order to arrive and reveal what colors I'll have to play with. Hopefully they are as pretty as their pictures.... we'll see what happens between now and then.

Since this was a rather uneventful Bufanditas week there is no...

Lesson of the Week...

to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home